Creative Gerber Pattern cutter
This iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern cutter. They are looking for an organised, experienced candidate to become part of a very successful fashion brand which is rapidly growing and expanding worldwide.
- Be reponsible for patterns from designers sketches through to production
- Drape and mock up toiles on the stand to develop the shape required
- Work with Gerber system to create and adjust patterns
- Attend fittings with developers and designers
- Convert toiles into productive patterns that can be cleary understood by the in house production team and factories
- Work closely with the inhouse machinists to create the desired garments
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- Experince with draping on the stand and flat
- Skills in Gerber software above V8
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Pattern cutter working with Luxury brands.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.