This role ensures our partners’ seasonal, annual and long-term plans are in line with the NSP Mission, Vision and Strategy.
This role is responsible for both developing projects coming from leadership and identifying improvement opportunities to help grow the channel in a profitable and customer-oriented way.
PM collaborates across functions to drive premium executions and mutual profitability for their partners.
- Be the primary lead and contact person to all partners in the region.
- Execute the Strategic and Annual Plan of the Territory with regard to the Partner Business.
- Closely cooperate with the Store Design team to discuss refits or store openings.
- Ensure all needed projects are well prepared and presented for Store Approval Meeting. Collect all the data and present them in an accurate and timely manner. Cooperate with Finance to define the P&L to submit to the SAM.
- Manage and constantly assess the existing portfolio of stores and partners (store openings, store closings, new/terminate franchise contracts, new locations) in order to improve the Productivity and Profitability of the NSP Business in the territory.
- Find potential locations and evaluate them both strategically and financially. Provide qualitative and commercial benchmarks. Negotiate rents, terms and conditions with landlords.
- Solicit, monitor and respond to partner feedback by working across functions
- Own the partner assessment process
- Supervise new contract preparation and renewals and negotiate contract terms
- Work with the NSP GM and partners to build 1-3 year strategies for the fleet and partners
- Assist retail planners and merchandisers in communicating seasonal assortments to partners and relay feedback on assortments back to merchandising and planning
- Work with business planner, retail planner, and partner to ensure market and customer capacities are met through seasonal product flow by month
- Understand all key aspects of the partner business, across all functions
- Partner on the development of the partner’s seasonal, annual and long term plans based on an understanding of the partner’s consumer base.
- Manage performance and profitability of Nike’s NSP business, including tracking Gross to Net performance
- Implement trade terms with partners
- Monitor performance and profitability of the partner’s NSP business through quarterly reviews with partners
- Coach, lead and inspire a team of Business Managers/Leads, and set their individual goals that align with NSP strategy
- Functional competencies: Retail P&L ownership; Business Analysis and Quantitative Skills: Use factual information to make decisions and ensure profitability. Approach problems and business situations methodically and analytically
- Degree on business administration or engineering
- 4+ years of experience in retail or FMCG or Consulting
- Project management experience
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent ability in Excel and PowerPoint
- Results Oriented and Proactive; Organized and Planned