As a Retail Planner for Nike Factory Stores, you are responsible for driving profitable growth and operational efficiencies, while keeping the EMEA Marketplace clean.
- Developing Category Merchandise Plans (financial and inventory) through a WSSI (weekly sales and stock intake) by Product Engine: Apparel, Footwear, and Equipment, as part of the Category Gameplan. This includes investment proposals on seasonal -Consumer Centric- Category Assortment Plans at line level.
- Monitoring post launch In-Season Trade to deliver seasonal targets for revenue, unit and profitability by analyzing performance of Category Merchandise Plans and making tactical adjustments with cross functional partners* to leverage opportunities for enhanced profitability and sell through. Drive cross-functional decision making by bringing opportunities and risks to the table in a clear and constructive way.
- Communicating seasonal category plans, vision, hindsight, and business results to cross functional* and category business partners. Communicating daily with planning management to share business updates and support integration of planning with the buying processes and allocation team.
- Collaborating actively with key stakeholders across the Nike Direct* as well as Wholesale organization to ensure that NFS has the right product in the right quantity meeting consumer demand whilst keeping warehouse Inventory levels in mind.
*key partners are buying (merchandizing) and allocation
- Bachelor's /Master/ MBA degree in Business, Merchandising, Inventory Management, or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Planning, Merchandising, Buying or Allocation in a multi-store environment
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math, retail (store) KPI’s
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows applications, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of planning processes and systems including open-to-buy, WSSI and sales reporting
- Ability to solve complex problems and taking a new perspective using existing solutions