International Supply Chain Manager - Luxury Home Ware Products
Our client is renowned international contemporary tableware and crystal brand, working with many leading hotels, restaurants, retailers and interior designers around the world.
They are now seeking a Supply Chain Manager to be responsible for all supply chain activities, including identifying suppliers – seeking out finest materials and highly skilled craftspeople - negotiating contracts and improving logistics.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Inventory– stock control, forecasting and ordering, managing fulfilment of all customer orders. Producing monthly stock valuations.
- Supplier management – price negotiations, maintaining and building good relationships, implementing agreements/contracts.
- Establish quality standards with suppliers and set up QC processes.
- Liaising with the sales team on pricing, lead times and delivery.
- Overseeing budgets.
- Improving the current warehouse, setting up new warehouses, both in the UK and overseas, and ensuring distribution is carried out as agreed.
- Logistics – ensuring best prices and compliance with international shipping regulations.
- Analysis of sales data and quarterly reporting.
You should have at least four years’ experience managing a supply chain and manufacturers within homewares or home accessories including managing inventory and creating and implementing operational procedures. You must also have the ability to source and maintain good relationships with a variety of suppliers, and have an understanding of materials and manufacturing processes of table and crystal ware in particular.
In addition, you must have strong Apple Mac skills, be highly proficient on Excel, and have superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with numeracy, analytical and strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
You must also be able to travel in the UK and overseas, particularly Eastern Europe and, going forward, the United States.
This is a superb opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with the chance to develop a team and become part of senior management as the business grows.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.