This opportunity is looking to recruit an experienced Merchandiser for an established mens/womenswear supplier in Leicestershire.
Merchandiser - The Job Opportunity:
- To update and maintain company and customer’s own systems from confirmation of a development sample to shipment of production.
- To maintain the critical path and ensure all key dates meet customer requirement/deadlines. Communicating clearly and accurately to all parties of any changes/updates.
- Raising Purchase Orders, managing samples and organising shipments.
- Manage customer expectations, submissions, approvals & deliveries.
Merchandiser - The Candidate Specification:
- Ideally 3/5 years’ experience within a similar merchandising or production supplier environment (e.g. fashion or accessories).
- A good understanding of wholesale merchandising and managing critical path with internal teams/supply base and the customer is essential.
- Strong organisation and planning ability. Accurate, analytical, and attentive to detail.
- Highly competent IT Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Confident communicator. A key team player who is adaptable to change, and to multitask a busy workload.
- Must be fully fluent in English.
- Someone who will thrive in a busy, small team, as the role will be varied and hands on, and shares a passion for working in the fashion industry.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.