Sales Account Manager
This opportunity is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Account Manager for an established womens/menswear supplier in Leicestershire. You will need to have a good eye for identifying and interpreting commercial trends, confident presentation and negotiation skills and enjoy being part of a small, hands on team.
- To proactively develop & manage business with existing retailers, and to seek new business opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- To work closely with design, in house sampling to develop innovative and commercial ranges and ensure customer standards are met.
- To be commercially aware of latest key trends/research and proactively develop product for presentation to new and existing customers
- Negotiate prices, deliveries and minimums with buyers to work within manufacturing leadtimes.
- To ensure effective communication with the customer from concept stage to confirmation of order, approvals and to delivery.
- Oversee the critical path throughout the lifecycle of the process from concept/order to delivery.
- Previous relevant experience within a similar Sales or Account Manager position within fashion or accessories (min. 4-5years).
- Proven experience from within a supplier environment to a mix of high street retailers, mail order, online retailers etc.
- Ability to drive and develop successful working relationships with customers from design concept to delivery. To deliver rewarding business and achieve sales targets.
- Confident understanding of the supply/manufacturing process.
- Highly motivated, organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good networking & negotiation skills
- Valid driving licence. Ability to travel UK/offshore.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.