A fantastic opportunity to join a successful, fast paced, trend led fashion womenswear manufacturer. Supplying some of the biggest names on the high street and online, this is a great next step for an experienced Pattern Cutter.
This bubbly team are looking for a confident, can do individual to help develop, trend focused garments across all areas of Womenswear.
Pattern Cutter – The Role:
- Responsible for manually producing first patterns from designs
- Ensure patterns are as per the spec through accuracy and toiling
- Working closely with designers to create patterns and prototypes and have creative input as and when required through the sampling and fitting process
- Create patterns that are production friendly
- Working as part of a small creative team
Pattern Cutter – The Candidate:
- Experienced in womenswear manual pattern production
- Fast and accurate within this fast fashion environment, good eye for detail as well as shape and proportion.
- Looking for a bubbly, enthusiastic, confident, and creative individual.
- Go- getter- someone not shy to get stuck in
- Must have an interest in fashion and trends with the ability to interpret a designers working drawing.
Pattern Cutter- The Company:
My client is a fashion manufacturer with a distinctive, young and commercial handwriting, who specialise in Womenswear. If you enjoy working in a small company of young, creative and motivated individuals and have the experience required, this could be an excellent opportunity for you! The company is expanding, so for someone willing to work hard they will be rewarded with quick career progression.
If this could be you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.