Menswear Graphic Designer
Menswear Graphic Designer - The Role
- Responsible for placement/slogan graphic design for high street customers, using a variety of techniques.
- Ability to spot trends and translate into commercial designs, that are customer focussed for generic fashion t-shirts and licensed product.
Menswear Graphic Designer - The Person:
- A good exposure to menswear, fashion graphic design.
- Able to identify trends, with a creative eye to translate into commercial designs.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment.
- Excellent CAD skills – Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Ideally from a supplier background.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate and hardworking.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.