NPD Manager - Luxury Fragrance
Exciting New Product Development Manager opportunity with a luxury fragrance brand based in Central London. Our client is a well-known fragrance brand, sold in all of the key luxury retailers worldwide.
In a nutshell, as the NDP Manager you will be responsible for all of the new product development and quality control, creating and managing the critical path and coming up with new ideas for increasing this product range. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop new products while continuously reviewing the current range to see how it can be improved
- Create and manage the critical path for new products
- Manage the product budget and monitor budget spending
- Responsible for pre-series and mock ups
- Negotiate prices and trading terms with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers regarding product specifications and quality standards
- Create spec sheets for all new products
- Background in product development within either fragrance or beauty
- Must have worked with fragrance at one point in order to be considered
- Salary up to £45k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.