- Job Type
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful retailer in a key Head Office role. You will manage the creative development and product selection for customer retention marketing. You will work with all internal teams to produce engaging content for customer loyalty marketing and manage the regular mailings, catalogues and emails also reporting on the performance.
Marketing Assistant - The Role:-
- Reporting to the Customer Loyalty Manager, you will manage the creative development of marketing to existing customers, you will be responsible for time management for development and production and costs.
- You will work to develop a seasonal though to weekly plan and budget, ensuring marketing is targeted and relevant as well as in budget.
- You will be responsible for performance analysis and manage a test and learn programme to optimise ROI.
- Work within brand guidelines to ensure a consistent look and feel across all communication,
- Youi will manage online content for the VIP Customers, including video and blog content
- You will be responsible for stock monitoring on loyalty cards and welcome packs as well as liaising with store teams to ensure delivery and campaign awareness.
Marketing Assistant - The Candidate:-
- You will have a proven background in a similar role within customer marketing.
- Excellent understanding of the multi-channel retail sector, it is required.
- Knowledge of campaign management, promotions, digital and paper mailers, catalogues, and branch roll out.
- Passionate about customer service, retention and driving business.
- Confident communicator with great organisational skills, confident to present on all levels
One of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers with great company values, actively promoting career development and personal improvements. It’s a vibrant and friendly head office with an excellent reputation and one of the most modern retail systems globally.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly