Wholesale Executive - Eastern Europe
Luxury Brand looking for a wholesale Executive to work Eastern Europe
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently partnered with a prestigious luxury/ contemporary, womenswear brand to recruit for an International Wholesale Executive to work the Eastern European market. This is an International role in which you will be responsible for business growth and developing new and existing accounts with emphasis on relationship building and providing outstanding service.
The role is a healthy mix of Account Management and Hot sales. The primary focus is ensuring the brand achieves its full potential. The company is established with a big name in the industry. The team is Warm and friendly and the environment is very relaxed. They are really nice people who want you to enjoy working with them and want to develop within the business.
Your new role
- Show off your sales skills and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Hot sales- open new accounts
- Develop existing accounts
- Monitor sell through in order to maximise sales
- Manage replenishment orders, stock swaps etc
- Develop relationships with Key Accounts, partnering with Department Stores in driving sales through staff incentives, in-store events and marketing exposure.
- Conduct staff training
- Manage the showrooms during market ensuring everything runs efficiently
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years + of International wholesale experience
- Luxury Womenswear experience a plus
- Sales driven and self-motivated
- A natural negotiator with an excellent understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Be results driven
- Fun to be around
- Competitive, love a good challenge!
- Able to balance changing priorities
- Ambitious, with the need to succeed
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships with people of all levels
- Fully versed in Microsoft packages such as Excel, Powerpoint
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.