Head of Ecommerce
Working for a much loved fashion brand in a second line leader role, managing a team of five
My client recognise that their team are the strength and drive behind their high successful brand; whether based in store, or Head Office, everyone plays a part in the success of the business. They look for people who have passion, drive and enthusiasm and are looking to be a part of their fun and dynamic team. They strive for perfection and consider this a mind set, not a process. They are now looking for a Head of Ecommerce to manage a team of five people in a second line leadership role.
Reporting into the Digital Director the Head of Ecommerce will lead a team of five people [Senior digital analyst, Digital Planning and Conversion Manager, Senior Asst Merch and their direct reports]. As a critical appointment for my client, the successful candidate will be;
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of the agreed sales plan across Digital Channels
- Oversee the digital trading calendar to ensure categories and products are supported by optimal campaigns and promotions by working closely with Marketing and Performance Marketing and inputting into the wider marketing plans.
- Ensure trading calendar is supported by the right stock and product mix, optimised across all channels
- Manage the Ecommerce Trading Team effectively to deliver the agreed sales plan
- Maximising incremental conversion improvement opportunities aligned to product drops, customer search intent and through the use of onsite conversion tools
- Based in London
The successful Head of Ecommerce will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' online trading experience ideally in a fashion retail environment
- Proven track record of driving sales and GM in an ecommerce team
- Strong understanding of site merchandising principles
- Advanced data analytic skills from multiple sources
- Exceptional communication skills and able to represent department at all levels
This is a critical leadership role for my client and is essential to their continued growth and success, therefore we need someone who is able to coach, be coached and has the desire to progress and develop their own career, as well as the people's around them.
c. £70 000 - £75 000 basic. Benefits.