Key Account Manager - Multibrand Showroom
Key Account Manager opportunity with multi-brand showroom based in East London. Our client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and they are consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones.
With a broad and contemporary brand range, from men's to women's and accessories to footwear, this incredibly organised showroom is run very much as a corporate and is an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success. As the Key Account Manager you will be managing one of the most successful accessories brands in the showroom.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Minimise markdowns
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on UK & Ire market and competitor activities
- At least 5 years' wholesale experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Sharp and commercial
- Experience working with a high turnover brand
- Strong key account contacts in the UK & Ireland
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Salary up to £45-60k (depending on experience)
- Bonus, pension, health care and more
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.