- Experienced Non-Manager
We are INAYAH, a leading global on-line fashion brand for women who choose to adopt a modest dress code into their lifestyle.
We design and create beautiful modest clothing, with a minimal and contemporary style, using high quality fabrics and unique textures, allowing women to dress with confidence and sophistication.
To assist with the expansion of our business, we are looking for an experienced Womenswear Designer
You will be working closely with the Head of Design to research, develop and deliver all products across the INAYAH collection, bringing new and original ideas to the table to create a constant flow of new product for our customer. Working as part of a small team you will contribute to all aspects of the design process including sketching and illustrating product ideas, sourcing manufacturers, providing costings in line with budgets and supporting the Garment Technologist with product development and quality analysis.
Please ensure that you have the following skills and experience before applying as these are essential to the role:
• Previous experience as a Womenswear Designer, ideally within the modestwear market
• Good understanding of the modestwear customer
• Experience and knowledge of designing dresses and occasionwear
• Degree qualified in womenswear design or equivalent essential
• Previous experience working for a major retailer or e-com company in a similar role
• Exceptional knowledge of fabrics and garment construction
• Excellent sketching skills and technical drawing skills
• Highly proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite programs and Microsoft Office
As an individual you will be highly organised and precise in all tasks, friendly and outgoing with a positive approach to succeed in a busy and varied role. You must also be willing to travel overseas for at least 6 weeks of the year.
Apply for Womenswear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly