Assistant Merchandiser - Wholesale
ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER - WHOLESALE
A great opportunity has arisen for a fantastic Menswear brand based in Leeds.
To assist the Merchandiser by providing analytical and operational support. The main purpose of this is to control deliveries, stock levels and maintain sales targets.
- Good organisational skills
- Logical and analytical approach
- To be able to prioritise work as part of a team
- Commercial awareness and strong communication skills
- Basic PC literacy – e.g. opening/saving/printing documents, opening documents that are on the network rather than on your own PC.
- Knowledge and some previous experience of using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and creating formulas/pivot tables within these spreadsheets.
- Experience of Microsoft Outlook – i.e. how to send/receive emails, opening attachments etc.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Word is also needed.
- Some knowledge of how to navigate through an intranet site is also needed.
- Previous experience as a Merchandise Assistant.