Head of Merchandising-Fashion Retailer
Michael Page Fashion are looking for a strong talented individual who can support and lead the Merchandising team for a successful fashion business based in the North West.
The client is successful established fashion business in the north west.
The Head of Merchandising will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the Director and responsible for all planning and merchandising activity.
- Setting the strategy with the Head of Buying and Director in order to achieve KPIs for the business
- Managing weekly trading meetings to agree strategy and trading activity with the Merchandising team
- Developing and managing the merchandising teams
The successful candidate will be need the following:
- A proved track record in a previous or current Head of Merchandising role
- Commercial Awareness
- WSSI Planning
- Strong people management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a large retail business
Competitive Salary and Package