The role will entail working very closely with the Senior Merchandiser, managing domestic stock replenishment across all retail channels, product ranging and stock allocations.
Our client is a leading retailer on the highstreet
- Manage domestic stock replenishment, ensuring maximum in stock availability across all channels.
- To plan stock intake in line with customer demand and spend, ensuring the right level of stock is invested and secured for best sellers and key product ranges.
- Manage product ranging, identifying opportunities to extend product ranging further.
- Manage store replenishment levels, including weekly imports.
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels are planned for upcoming promotions and new product launches.
- Concession stock and ranging management.
- Raising stock transfers for concessions and new stores.
- Manage the Delivery Schedule for domestic stock, ensuring stock is supplied on time, in the correct quantity and in the correct condition
- Raising purchase orders.
- New product and sales data uploads.
- Pricing imports.
- Assist with producing the weekly and daily Trading Reports
The ideal candidate should be driven, hark working and educated to degree level, with a mathematics background. Merchandising / stock planning experience is essential, and the candidate must possess a desire to develop further in their Merchandising career.
Excellent salary and company benefits