As Merchandiser you will be working closely with the Senior Account Manager on a high-volume multi-product womenswear account ensuring PP samples and customer orders are processed accurately and on time and production adheres to the critical path. The successful candidate will be a proactive critical path and product focused merchandiser with a minimum of 5 years supplier experience including excellent awareness of market and fashion trends, flexible to deputise for the Senior Account Manager as required.
- Critical path management; closely monitor and update the critical path, flagging and resolving any issues.
- Action and manage customer samples and press samples making sure they arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Ensure that design samples are submitted in a timely fashion and maintain a log of all garments submitted.
- Follow up and issue responses from customer meetings.
- Maintain strong market and trend awareness.
- Ensure accurate data input on systems and flow sheets.
- Answer queries from the factories and the in-house teams, ensuring any issues are resolved.
- Manage customer intake plans.
- Issue and chase weekly sales figures.
- Liaise daily with buyers, merchandisers, fabric technologists, designers and factories.
- Raise and issue PO’s.
- Support and deputise for the Senior Account Manager where required keeping the account management process flowing smoothly.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supplier merchandiser position.
- Experience working with high volume orders and call-off schedules.
- Degree in a fashion discipline.
- Flexible approach, highly organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent critical path management experience.
- Numerical mindset.
- Good trend and market awareness.
- Computer literate and proficient in Word and Excel.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.