Senior Account Manager
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for growing and developing a designated customer for this established volume supplier. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years supplier sales experience in women’s soft wovens and jersey with a strong fashion eye, excellent market and trend knowledge and the ambition to grow and develop business with the support of the Sales Manager and Merchandiser taking ownership of the sales process and product lifecycle.
- Manage the critical path for your designated account working closely with your Merchandiser to ensure key deadlines are achieved.
- Attend customer meetings and follow sample requirements through to order.
- Develop new and existing business within the account.
- Sourcing of fabric and trims, working with customers and the design team.
- Negotiate and manage costings, prices, margins, lead times and quantities liaising closely with the Sales Manager, Production and Merchandising teams.
- Continual market, trend, catwalk and comp shopping research to identify key trends and styles for the season working closely with the design team to ensure accurate interpretation.
- Ensure proto and press samples are actioned in line with the critical path and arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Raise PO’s and monitor each style up to UPC stage with Merchandising to enable the factory to go ahead in ordering all relevant trims and labeling.
- Liaise daily with Merchandiser to monitor delivery and Intake plans.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships, proactively keeping them informed at all stages and mitigating against delays.
- Review weekly sales figures including best/worst.
- Sales Executive or Account Manager with a minimum 6 years’ experience in supplier sales and multi-product womenswear.
- Strong product eye with excellent market awareness.
- Service driven building excellent relationships with buyers.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail in critical path management.
- Experience briefing and working hand-in-hand with designers.
- Ability to liaise effectively and diplomatically across the business and to follow through.
- Effectively manage timescales, workload and priorities.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.