Our Client is a family-run business manufacturing knitwear in Europe, Turkey and the Far East.
Reporting into the Senior merchandiser, an Assistant Merchandiser is required to work closely with their team of Sales, Design and Technology in their busy North Leicestershire based office
Assistant Merchandiser - The Role:
- Processing new orders, ensuring that all style, quantity, size and delivery information is correctly presented to the manufacturing units
- Assisting your team in all aspects of departmental planning
- Set up and maintain critical paths to ensure smooth running of orders from issue to delivery
- Liaise with and update customer merchandising teams
- Keeping records of Lab dips and colour approvals
- Analyse customer manuals to ensure manufacturing units are fully conversant with all packaging, labelling and delivery requirements
- Accessing and updating customer PLM systems
Assistant Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Highly Proficient Excel skills
- A fashion, business or numerical related degree qualification is preferred but not essential
- Confident and clear communication skills; both verbal and written to work productively alongside our product teams and our manufacturers
- Common sense and a hands-on approach
- Driving licence and own transport essential as office is in rural location
- Excellent opportunity for ambitious recent graduate looking for a career in fashion and retail or person with 1-2 years relevant working experience
Assistant Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.