Key Account Manager
I am looking for a self-motivated and dynamic Key Account Manager / Sales Manager to join a well-established and successful, yet still rapidly growing, fashion business. Over recent years my client has gone from strength to strength and from humble beginnings they now retail all over the world and are responsible for bringing some of the best loved brands to the UK high street.
This opportunity requires an experienced Key Account Manager to manage an exciting sportswear / athleisure brand, across men’s and womenswear. You will work closely with the core product sales team and report into the Country Sales Manager, but you will have complete autonomy over the sportswear brand in the UK.
I am ideally looking forward for a candidate with sportswear experience with strong technical knowledge of performance fabrics, but candidates with a solid fashion apparel background will definitely be considered.
Key Account Manager –Athleisure / Sportswear - The Role:
- Developing the sales strategies for exciting sportswear brand, defining objectives and ensure execution
- Oversee detailed analysis of sales data to improve forecasting and planning procedures
- Set and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Develop the product strategy to ensure that customers are always offered the right products
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- Build and maintain close relations to our B2B customers
Key Account Manager –Athleisure / Sportswear – The Person:
- As a person, you are proactive, supportive and capable of making decisions on your own initiative. You thrive in a fast paced, action-oriented culture where you get a high level of responsibility and the freedom to run with your own ideas within your field.
- Recent experience with Key Account Management
- Experience within sportswear is a benefit
- A proven track record within strategic sales
- Knowledge of the fashion industry, store operations and B2B sales
- Good understanding of financial key figures
- Very personable with the ability to nurture and maintain existing customer relationships
- Ability to travel regularly overseas in Europe and attend overnight stays in the UK
- Full UK driving license
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.