Our client, a leading sportswear fashion brand house, is looking to recruit an Operations Supervisor / Wholesale Merchandiser to work in a friendly and vibrant team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Upload official order from key accounts (ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Topshop…) to the ERP system.
- Provide sales order confirmation to all the customers and relevant account manager for key customers
- Prepare/Manage packing instructions by key customer and relay this information to each supplier at the time of placing the order.
- Answering queries from credit control, finance department and customers.
- Confirming suppliers and other service providers with required information.
- Sales order and Purchase order maintenance and updates
- Uploading CADS on extranet to obtain holograms
- Provide EAN codes to suppliers
- ERP system (STYLEman software) house-keeping
- Any ad hoc reporting and assistance to the management and operations team as and when required
- Upload new collection of Inline/SMU style by season by extracting data from linelist. This is required for accessories, apparel and footwear
- Convert buysheet from key customer into upload format for styleman
- Upload sales order on to styleman during seasonal peak
- Ad-hoc tasks related to sales and purchase orders during seasonal peaks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education – Graduate preferable
- Knowledge of Styleman or a relevant ERP software is a plus & an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Must have very good organisational skills
- Knowledge of pivot table is essential
- Good knowledge of fashion & sports industry is an advantage
- Previous roles in any of the fields below is preferable :merchandiser, assistant merchandiser, operations assistant.
- Good communication skill