Assistant Merchandiser roles across mens and ladies
Great opportunity to step up into your first AM role or cut your teeth into your second AM role but in a new retailer! I have Assistant Merchandiser roles across mens and ladies within this growing brand based in London and would love to hear from you!
The role is fast moving and working with beautiful product, mainly focusing on footwear and accessories.
My retail client is based in London and is a leader in their market and well loved across the UK and Internationally. As they hold and steadily grow their UK market share, the International market is growing at a rapid rate and it is an exciting time to be apart of the business!
The Assistant Merchandiser roles across mens and ladies will invole:
- Daily management of the Range Plans for your area, keeping up to date with new styles, sales info, commitment and cancellations.
- Updating and management of the line flows for all areas weekly. This includes phasing stock, forecasting repeats and amending any price changes.
- Assisting the Senior Merchandiser with analysing sales information for planning meetings and reporting trade.
- Responsible for forecasting quantities for new orders and repeats. Raising repeat sheets with relevant size ratios.
- Updating WSSI with sales, commitment and forward planned intake.
Assistant Merchandiser roles across mens and ladies need;
- Previous, proven experience working as an Assistant Merchandiser or Trainee Assistant Merchandiser seeking their next step within merchandising; ideally within a fast-paced fashion environment.
- Experience of line flows and forecasting.
- Confidence in talking through figures, for example in trade meetings.
- Being able to identify opportunities or risk to profit and take the required action.
- Understanding of our customer and brands.
- Team player with ambition and drive.
- Excellent communicator.
Competitive salary and GREAT benefits!