Your role is to Lead, Drive, Inspire and Coach a team of allocators with a focus on their personal development as well as achieving business results: Driving and executing the distribution strategy for their product areas across the NFS stores in EMEA and delivering a consumer right assortment, maximizing sell through and minimizing inventory risk.
You will translate Business Strategies into achievable long and short term goals for the team, as well as empower them to drive in-season trade actions to exceed business results on a weekly basis. You will be responsible for validating monthly shipping targets and leading the team to deliver them, monitoring and updating all relevant stakeholders. Proactive communication of status and observations will be crucial to create a seamless flow of information.
Your dependable collaboration with Planning, Buying, Space Planning, Visual Merchandising and Brand functions is central to ensure the appropriate support to deliver right product in the right amount to meet consumer’s needs and maximize profitability.
Driving sustainable and profitable growth requires ongoing focus on processes and tools across not only the allocation function but with all functions we collaborate with. With your ongoing desire to make improvements you will support the Allocation Director and the team in driving initiatives with Capabilities (NDE), Store Operations (ROSE) and Market Place Operations (MPO)
You are an ambassador for the allocation function and consistently represent your function in conversations with Senior Leaders regarding state of the business, strategic plans, project status updates etc.
- Educated to degree level.
- Min 6 years retail experience (buying/ planning/or allocation).
- Min 3 years management experience.
- Strong business orientation, analytical aptitude, retail math and computer skills.
- Ability to communicate complex topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Champion and embrace change (high flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity and new strategy / processes).
- Strong team leader with high standards and positive attitude who helps train and develop team and peers.