STOCK MANAGER, C.W. SELLORS
Competitive salary dependent on experience + benefits + excellent career prospects and progression potential
C.W. Sellors Ltd is a multi-award winning family owned and operated business whose trade virtue lies in manufacturing, retail and e-commerce. Their uniqueness and marketplace dedication has led to many National Awards, some from industry peers, others from recognised trade associations not just within the world of Jewellery but also further afield.
An excellent career opportunity has now arisen for a Stock Manager to join their Ashbourne based Head Office. This is a superb opportunity to support the continuing growth of a market leading family owned local jewellers. With in-house design and manufacturing, wholesale and retail operations and a substantial online business this position will suit applicants used to managing a diverse workload across an extensive product range.
The successful candidate must be well organised and able to manage a demanding workload, computer literate and able to work with all Microsoft Office applications, an excellent communicator and people manager. Experience of stock control and/ or costings within a retail environment is highly desireable. And experience within the jewellery sector and using Pursuit would be advantageous though not essential.
Your duties in this role will include;
- Receiving and processing deliveries of in-house manufactured jewellery and external supplier deliveries onto the stock database.
- Processing and updating manual stock transaction documents including GRNs, purchase orders and stock transfers
- Maintenance and housekeeping of stock control records
- Maintenance and housekeeping of the integrated costing system
- Transferring of product between company stock locations
- Processing of internal company stock requests
- Organising the packing and dispatch of orders to customers both in the UK and overseas
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure compliance of company stock control policies and procedures
- Ensuring new products are created onto our stock data base with a new stock code, correct prices, and are all sent to the relevant department to be photographed.
- Working with the Design department to plan, implement and prepare product ranges for company trade and retail shows and outside events.
- Keeping the company stock database up to date, with photographs, prices, and web-site links
- Maintaining and updating all stock transfers in-transit, and keep records up to date chasing up any still outstanding.
- Producing spreadsheets and reports as required
- Manage stock levels to agreed KPIS
If you have the skills and experience needed and would like to develop your career with a thriving retail jewellers, please send your CV to the team at JML