Wholesale Assistant - Multi-brand showroom - £22-27k
Based in Central London, my client is a very successful multi-brand showroom selling and distributing contemporary international brands to luxury boutiques, independents and department stores throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and outgoing wholesale candidate to join their team as a Wholesale Assistant.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a 'Can-Do' attitude. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team when needed and assisting with showroom maintenance
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Liaising with agents to make sure they have all necessary assets
- Booking and confirming appointments
- Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Creating line-sheets
- Travelling to Paris and NYC for trade shows
- At least 2 years' experience in wholesale
- Passion for contemporary fashion brands
- Motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Experience with using Excel
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary between £22-27k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!