SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a small, but expanding, dedicated team based close to Canary Wharf. The company have an enviable following and stockist list of clients across the active wear market.
This role will play an integral part in selling promoting the wholesale brand strategy for the company, as well as actively contributing to all aspects of social media from Facebook updates to blogs and newsletters.
- The ideal candidate will have a ‘can do’ philosophy and be a proactive, accurate, organised and flexible individual, who can significantly raise the brands’ profiles on various platforms, particularly on social media, at events and direct with stockists.
- Continue to build excellent relationships with current stockists such as department stores, boutiques, specialist sports shops and yoga studios.
- Manage seasonal, tailored campaigns with stockists ensuring they have sufficient marketing material and develop new strategies and promotions (POS) as required.
- Analysing customer experience and evaluate campaign activity to maximise the appeal and commercial success of new season launches and promotions with customers to ensure continual sales development
- Being an ambassador for the brands, attending seasonal trade shows, pop up shops and customer collaborations.
- Schedule Facebook promotions, contribute and organise regular newsletters, create exciting industry and brand specific blog posts.
- Previous sales and marketing in a retail environment is desired.
- Excellent communicator at all levels and confident in your ability to promote to both existing and potential stockists.
- A genuine passion and energy for brand promotion ideally with a love of active wear.
- Logical analytical skills and experienced negotiator
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
- This role would suit an up and coming buyer, marketer, or sales individual with a strong sense of brand promotion, excellent social media skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.