1 day left
My client is a global leader in gifting products are going from strength to strength.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to oversee a team. You will be the driving force behind the team, planning and executing the department’s goals of fulfilling orders for the business to their customers.
- Coordinate products from the port
- Manage the orders from the warehouse out to their specific customer base
- Day to day management of the team
- liaising with the suppliers, customers and fulfilment warehouse
- Overseeing the logistics and merchandising function
- promote the core values of the business
Key Skills Required:
- Be an excellent forward planner for processes and ensuring the department delivers.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills (previous experience of managing a small team)
- Ability to liaise with clients confidently and professionally
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Extremely self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service and therefore maximise return trade
As a member of the wider management team you will be expected to actively promote the core values of the business to encourage communication and excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a brand that has seen exceptional growth over the recent years.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-47556
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for OPERATIONS/LOGISTICS MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly