New opportunity for a Wholesale Merchandiser to join a great womenswear fashion business, to work on a number of really exciting customer accounts.
This opportunity would suit an existing Wholesale/Import Merchandiser looking for a new challenge, career progression and longevity - with a company that value their staff and offer the chance for you to make your mark and be an integral part of the team. They are looking for an individual that has a passion for the fashion industry, with a fashion related degree, and a good knowledge of wholesale merchandising with 2+ year’s industry experience.
Wholesale Merchandiser – The Role:
- Processing new orders from customers, ensuring that styles, quantities, sizes, selling prices and agreed delivery dates are correct.
- Completing and confirming pre order list for factories and accurate dates are added for each critical date for the production process
- Hold weekly critical path meetings to identify any issues that may impact delivery dates, and communicate to the factory to speed up the processes where needed.
- Liaising with the factories to discuss production issues and look for ways to improvement.
- Keep customer updated on order progress, advising on intake delays and request extensions.
- Chasing up samples and lab dips, print approvals.
- Monitor weekly shipments from factories
- General managing of the account and working with sales, design and technical teams to ensure smooth execution of orders.
Wholesale Merchandiser – The Person:
- Previous experience working for a supplier in wholesale merchandising. 2+yrs experience preferably.
- Ideal candidate will come from a womenswear fashion background, and have a genuine passion for trend led exciting product.
- Confident speaking to customers and strong communications skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- A good team player, with a positive attitude to their work and is adaptable to new challenges
- Highly organised, strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.