6 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
Our client, a successful womenswear supplier who supply fast fashionable garments to the high street brands, are recruiting for a talented creative and experienced Woven and Jersey Designer to join their busy design department.
The supplier has a strong reputation in the market and is renowned for producing and fashionable designs and works closely developing market trends.
- Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business
- Confidently initiate the design and development from concept to production
- Undertake regular comparative shop reports and fashion trends
- International travel including trade exhibitions
- Adhere to the critical path
- Working closely with suppliers, buyers and technologists to create commercial products.
- Ability to work effectively with customer design briefs.
- 5 years’ experience as a Woven and Jersey Designer within a supplier
- Strong organisation and presentation skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Can –do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced fast fashion environment
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly