PRODUCT MANAGER - Casual Sportswear
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Manager to join a premier brand management company across their casual Sportswear account.
You will support in the delivering of the ranges and product lines in-line with the critical path. You will assist the product team in the delivery of the seasonal product ranges, from concept through to bulk production, in-line with the brand strategy and within agreed timescales and commercial guidelines.
You will also provide product, CAD, sampling and merchandising support to the team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support team in meeting critical path with an awareness of how decisions can impact timings
- Manage the Special Make-Ups (SMUs) from licensee request to final product completion including CADs and artworks, factory communication and tracker updates.
- Where specified by line manager, take ownership of the creation and development of contained product capsules.
- Support in CAD & artwork creation for distribution to supply base, licensees, promo activities and internal use.
- Support in delivering product materials for trade and sales launches
- Assist in the management & communication of both prototype and salesman sample feedback to both suppliers and licensees, from design through to product commercialisation.
- Manage the maintenance of line plans through updated coding, colour and price information.
- Process and manage range data across required systems
- Assist in the management of wear test programs and analysis of athlete feedback.
- Consolidate product information (e.g. features & benefits, range architecture) and support marketing teams with creation of supporting material including seasonal catalogues and DVD’s
- Ongoing administration and coordination activity to support product team
- Search and take on opportunities to learn and develop functional skills.
Ideally, you will have 3 years’ experience in an apparel product development role supporting a product development team. You will possess knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing processes along with the ability to understand tech packs/specs.
It’s is essential you have knowledge of Illustrator, Adobe and In Design
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-47627
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.