Senior Womenswear Buyer
3 days left
- Job Type
To join a fashion-forward retailer with a fantastic reputation in Birmingham
A businesses who are showing year on year growth and you have the opportunity to be part of this growth as the Senior Womenswear Buyer
This retailer is showing year on year growth and are constantly adapting and changing to meet the needs of their customer, and staying one step ahead of competition.
- To ensure the womenswear jersey tops is maintained
- You will have a strong product, market and brand awareness
- Strong sourcing and supplier negotiation skills
- Create a productive strategy and range plan to implement across stores and online.
- Effectively working within a team and delegating resources and workload while ensuring team members are motivated and focused.
- You will be required to travel
- Product, brand and market awareness
- You have a knowledge and understanding of womenswear jersey is desirable
- Good eye for product demonstrating excellent commercial awareness
- You have the ability to influence and build new relationships
- To become part of continuous growth, this business has launched a number of exciting ranges to compliment the collections
- You will be joining a reputable fashion-forward retailer, who have developed an identity for established affordable and timeless clothing.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Progression opportunities