Pattern Cutter/ Sealer Grader
Pattern Cutter/ Sealer Grader – The Role
You will be an experienced pattern cutter /Sealer Grader with proven knowledge of using a CAD system, working across women’s Jersey.
- Be responsible for patterns from designers sketches through to production
- You will be responsible for fit alterations, spec sheets
- Attend fittings with developers and designers
- Make productive patterns and specs that can be clearly understood by the in house production team and factories
- Work closely with the in house machinists to create the desired garments
- Attend fittings with designers
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- Experience using Vetigraph would be advantageous although training will be provided.
- Excellent pattern cutting skills (manual and CAD)
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and fashion, ideally with a background in ladies Jersey.
- Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply for Pattern Cutter/ Sealer Grader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly