Pattern Cutter/ Sealer Grader
Pattern Cutter/ Sealer Grader – The Role
We are established manufacturing company who supply online retailers and have our own brand (pinkclove)
The role is based in our design studio in Leicester city centre
- You will be an experienced pattern cutter /Sealer Grader , working across women’s Jersey wear
- Be responsible for patterns from designers sketches through to production
- You will be responsible for fit alterations, spec sheets
- Make productive patterns and specs that can be clearly understood by the in house production team and factories
- Work closely with the in house machinists to create the desired garments
- Attend fittings with designers
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- Experience using Vetigraph would be advantageous although training will be provided.
- Excellent pattern cutting skills
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and fashion, ideally with a background in ladies Jersey.