ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER – Ladies Fashion Retailer
You will be joining one of the fastest growing on-line fashion companies in the UK as An Assistant Merchandiser who can hit the ground running. Reporting into the Merchandiser you will provide support by ensuring stock is managed so sales and profit are maximised.
The ideal candidate will have experience in performing the above role for an online or high street retail business. You will be experienced using a WSSI, and will feel comfortable working within a fast paced retail environment, SKU intensive background
- Analyse sales and website data on a daily basis using historic and real time data.
- Work closely with the buying team to plan product ranges.
- Assist in managing buying budgets working closely with the Buying and Merchandise Manager.
- To forecast sales margins and profitability.
- Advise on stock promotions and pricing.
- Report on fast and slow selling lines daily, proposing repeat orders where needed.
- To consolidate data into spread sheets and reports.
- To attend trade and stock meetings as requested.
- To perform any other duties typical of the post when required.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Tracey Griffin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: TG-47631
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.