Ecommerce Executive - Luxury Brand - Mayfair
6 days left
- Job Type
Our client is a renowned and highly successful global luxury brand operating across multiple platforms and products. In the next few months, they are launching a new range of luxury product online with an exclusive website dedicated to this channel.
They are seeking an experienced and inspirational Ecommerce Executive to lead the development and onward running of this ecommerce site. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing business, and to drive international brand recognition and sales from the website. We are looking for a strategic, motivated expert who, with strong operational and marketing skills, can take ownership of this channel and grow a team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategic and operational running of the site as well as managing the online marketing, trading, customer acquisition strategy and content.
- Day to day management of the e-commerce website, including merchandising, product database, customer journey, content, integration, SEO optimisation, traffic acquisition, customer retention, user experience, conversion.
- Work alongside the Logistics and Customer Service Manager to facilitate third-party solution management and integration (payment, logistics, CRM, affiliates…), customer service and satisfaction, deliveries, integration etc
- Closely monitor the agreed KPIs and reach the targets set by the business
- Support of the Digital Marketing team (e.g. multi-channel and product campaigns, integration, agency management, reporting, budgets and strategy, action plans, performance management…)
- Control and optimise the implementation of the digital and e-commerce strategy
- Control and optimise the customer experience and supply chain, including the after-sales service
What we are looking for:
- Ecommerce experience in the luxury goods industry
- Good command of essential tools including Photoshop, MS Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint), Google Analytics, various CMS environments (Wordpress + WooCommerce, Drupal or Magento would be beneficial) and order management & sales analysis systems (AS400, EssBase or Cognos would be beneficial).
- Proven track record in generating revenue through Ecommerce
- Strong understanding of customer journey, CRO and UX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and methodical with a keen attention to detail
- Numerate with strong analytical and computer literacy
- Energetic, self-motivated and self-organised
- Easy going, positive attitude
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Ecommerce Executive - Luxury Brand - Mayfair
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly