Our client is a large manufacturer of Womenswear product for major high street retailers and leading supermarkets. A new opportunity has now arisen for an Account Manager to join their team in north London. The role will work across multi-product and the ideal candidate does not need to have a background in fashion apparel but does need to have a strong eye for product and a strong ability to sell.
Account Manager - The Role:
- Reporting into the Directors.
- Drive sales with existing clients, servicing key accounts.
- Presenting, establishing strategy and negotiating with both clinets and suppliers.
- Work on all areas of product development, working closely with the design team, technical and merchandising teams.
- Liaise between the customer and the suppliers.
Account Manager - The Candidate:
- You must be able to forge strong relationships, both internally and with retail clients.
- Have an eye for product, as well as being highly commercial and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Must be of strong character and have an adaptable manner.
- Analytical and good IT skills are needed for this role.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very well presented, articulate, intelligent with an engaging personality.
Account Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted