3D Digital Designer
3 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
Are you a talented and experienced 3D Digital Designer looking for a new exciting opportunity?
We have been retained on a new and exciting opportunity for a 3D Digital Designer to join a busy design department for a Fashion Studio using the latest software and techniques available to materialise 3D drawings, sketch and tech packs.
This position will require industry knowledge in using appropriate 3D Software for apparel design and development
- Design 3D digital concepts on the system across multi-product across Mens, Womens and Kids for a number of UK and international customers.
- Lead, coach and develop design employees across a number of apparel divisions and be a ‘go to’ advisor in the 3D design process and system expert.
- Support and coach UK employees in understanding the 3D design process and train them on the systems.
- Create or modify patterns and translate into a realistic 3D prototype that showcases endless variations from physical fabric properties to material visualization, seams, pockets, layers, padding, creases, 3D rigid accessories, trims and more.
- Must have 2 years’ experience and an excellent knowledge of 3D apparel design platforms.
- Must have 2 years’ experience working within the fashion industry.
- Must have experience using either one of the following systems: Optitex, CLO, Vstitcher and Lotta (Browzwear), KeyShot, Rhino, SolidWorks, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max, ShoeMaster and Apex
Apply for 3D Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly