An exciting, established company is looking for a wholesale assistant - amazing progression opportunities
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently partnered with an exciting, established company that has an excellent standing in the market to recruit for a Wholesale Assistant.
Your new role
- Prepare sales information for weekly trade meetings, using customer information or portals. Look at available stock for re-orders if requested by the customer.
- Create selection and confirmation sheets following all selection meetings, including quantity delivery and price information.
- Manage the order tracking sheet, ensuring it is always accurate with regard to delivery information, highlighting potential issues, which may result in the agreed delivery window not being met.
- Liaise with suppliers to track intake, ensuring deliveries meet critical path requirements.
- Allocate stock to customer on the agreed delivery date. Prepare and send all relevant delivery documentation and invoices to accounts.
- Input accurately all product and delivery information onto customer portals. Work with other areas of the business and externally, to build relationships that support effective management of wholesale stocks and deliveries.
- Work closely with sales to support with the service level offered to our customers, including preparation of information required for customer meetings.
- Support with new brand set ups, ensuring compliance with supplier manuals and processes.
- Manage distribution centre stock reports to minimise risk of terminal stock and delivery delays.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high unit turnover
- Ambitious - there are big plans going ahead so someone with vision is necessary
- Have excellent product knowledge and be able to support with range building
- Be competitor aware and knowledgeable of the market
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-3 years of fashion wholesale experience
- High - street experience and customers preferred
- Experience in the UK market
- Analytical and commercially minded
- Have experience managing a large, high volume business
- Sales driven and self-motivated
- Able to balance changing priorities
- Ambitious, with the need to succeed
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships with people of all levels
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.