Brand Marketing Executive - Global Luxury Brand - Mayfair
Our client is one of the worlds most illustrious brands at the pinnacle of the luxury goods industry with a loyal clientele of celebrities, royal families and ultra-high net worth individuals.
The company is currently going through a period of rapid growth and have created a new role within their marketing division to add further support to this dynamic team. They are seeking a Brand Marketing Executive to be the brand champion, manage key marketing projects and to uphold positioning and creative excellence across the business.
Day-to-day activities will include development of the brand marketing strategy, deployment of new brand guidelines, management of global brand campaigns, photoshoots and videos, as well as new enhancements across site, social, events, email etc.
- Work with Director of Brand to develop global brand communication strategy to enhance brand engagement and recognition
- Develop new global concepts from research and liaising with internal teams, to development of brand communication strategy and delivery
- Build a creative network of graphic designers, copywriters, and production agencies to assist with global marketing needs
- Work with PR team on social content strategy, events, and partnerships
- Work with Director of Brand on global photography and video strategy
- Manage central database of core brand assets including images, logos, documents, videos, artwork and templates
What we are looking for:
- Experience in luxury marketing is a prerequisite
- Must have a background in large-scale, multi-stakeholder project management
- Proficient user of Adobe Suite – predominantly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong writing skills and ability to work with editors and copywriters to review content – English to a professional or native standard required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated, investigative and persuasive
- Good communication skills
- Independent, good people skills
- Can-do attitude and used to working to tight deadlines
- Experience working with agencies, photographers/ videographers and freelancers
- A consistent track record of implementing successful and innovative 360 marketing campaigns
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted