Key Account Manager - Menswear
My client is a fast-paced, international, high growth fashion company.
In order to meet the growing demands of the business an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Key Account Manager to join the team with full responsibility for their newly acquired US brand.
Key Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager with the drive and hunger to maximise sales for our newest brand due to launch early next year. This role will suit a proactive, energetic, go getter, who has a commercial mindset and a drive for pushing themselves and their product.
This is your chance for a challenging position with great responsibility in an international fashion company.
Based in our London office, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the sales strategies, defining objectives and ensure execution
- Oversee detailed analysis of sales data to improve forecasting and planning procedures
- Set and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Develop the product strategy to ensure that our customers are always offered the right products
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- Train the independent sales representatives in product knowledge and sales competencies
- Build and maintain close relations to our B2B customers
As a person, you are ambitious, confident and capable of making decisions that have a high business impact. You thrive in an action-oriented culture where you get a high level of responsibility and the freedom to run with your own ideas within your field.
- Solid experience with Key Account Management
- Solid experience within Menswear
- A proven track record within strategic sales
- Knowledge of the fashion industry, store operations and B2B sales
- Excellent understanding of financial key figures
- Personable and confident with the ability to nurture and maintain existing customer relationships
- Ability to travel attend overnight stays in the UK when necessary
- Full UK driving license