Manager Digital Loss Prevention
As the Manager of Europe Digital Loss Prevention, you will provide leadership for payment risk mitigation in our digital business including fraud risk management.
You will be responsible for ensuring our resources are properly aligned to the execution of key priorities, as you develop and implement ecommerce risk management strategies to appropriate tolerance levels based on advanced data analytics and trends. You will maintain industry knowledge of ecommerce payment risk trends, performance drivers and the latest developments in fraud protection tools and make recommendations for necessary investments in fraud prevention solutions and strategies in our digital business.
You will manage a team of professionals to detect and resolve payment risks including fraud losses. You will develop and track key metrics, analyze performance to industry standards and communicate the results. You will help to shape the importance of analytics to instill the importance of data driven-decisions as a key component of success. You will serve as a point of contact for Digital Operations, helping to illustrate the value of brand protection within the consumer experience.
The role requires a self-starter, with the tenacity to move ideas into action, and possess the needed strength of working closely with various stakeholders to ensure transparency and connectivity. Additionally, this role requires a leader with a strong combination of analytical, functional/people leadership and communication skills.
You will be part of the Nike Direct Retail Operations Risk & Control organization, while working closely with the digital commerce teams and many other teams across Nike Direct.
- Develop, lead and manage a multi-functional digital loss prevention team of varying skillsets and tenure including order reviewers and chargeback analysts.
- Protect Nike and consumers from high risk activities through management of loss mitigation processes.
- Provide direction and support to ensure team are meeting performance expectations and have the proper coaching and tools to be successful.
- Manage all work loads, schedules and processes of the Digital Loss Prevention team. Assist Digital Loss Prevention Leadership Team in resource planning and budgeting.
- Support and lead in aligning processes across key partners – Supply Chain/ Finance/ Payment Operations/ Legal/ Internal Audit/ Law Enforcement/Security/ Retail Loss Prevention.
- Maintain knowledge of ecommerce risk trends, schemes, performance drivers, mitigation tools and payment policies. Understand impacts to Nike’s business and recommend potential solutions.
- Implement and maintain loss prevention systems and processes. Manage Risk mitigation processes for emerging trends and behaviors via rule analytics and models through third party and/or data science. Establish scorecard metrics to monitor progress.
- Monitor existing metrics and partner with internal and external teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
- Respond to escalated loss prevention issues, industry risk alerts, bank alerts and consumer alerts.
- Supports product launch processes for mitigation of limit abuse and payment risk.
- Act as Digital Loss Prevention subject management expert for all business partners, troubleshoot system related issues providing support to all departments.
- Lead investigations, interviews and partner with all Loss Prevention and security partners for internal and external investigations.
- Participate in industry trade groups. Foster merchant network partnerships.
- Provide and articulate business case analysis/modeling for process improvements.
- Understand the vision, direction and culture of Nike Digital Loss Prevention.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or experience in a related field highly preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in retail/or e-commerce risk, or security investigations required.
- 2-3 years of experience in broad-based business analytics roles including application of insights. to complex business problems, and developing high-impact management and operational reporting.
- Prior experience leading teams of varying tenure and functional expertise within a fast paced, dynamic environment required.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills required. Mac/ Keynote skills highly preferred.
- Proven ability to turn data into visualized, actionable analysis and metrics – craft a compelling story using data.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to articulate complex business drivers.
- Prior experience presenting and communicating to all levels of leadership within an organization.
- Demonstrates patience, integrity and the ability to negotiate effectively and network with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize tasks of competing priority.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.