Garment Technologist/Production Manager
Elevation Design specialises in the manufacturing of exclusive and unique Irish dancing dresses. Known worldwide in the Irish dancing community, the brand is synonymous with quality, style and luxury, blending celtic influences with the contemporary.
The highly skilled and innovative team at Elevation Design are passionate about their work and unrivalled in their ability to match an Irish dancer with “the perfect Irish dancing dress”. Our business philosophy is to combine creativity and innovation with the highest level of quality and customer service.
We are seeking a Garment technologist / Production Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
· Have multiple years of experience in garment construction, experienced in childrenswear, ladieswear, bridal or luxurious garment construction, will be an advantage
· Experienced in Pattern making and cutting, management, creation and maintenance of block pattern system
· Expert in fitting processes of made to measure bespoke garments - responsibility for fit and high-quality control
· A high understanding of factory manufacturing is required with ability to problem solve in a busy customer focused environment
· Have a flair for implementing new processes and procedures
· Make relevant and commercial suggestions with the ability to adapt to new trends.
· Organised with essential administration skills, providing weekly reports on production matters.
· Excellent proficiency required in Microsoft office package and Adobe Illustrator is essential
The ideal candidate will relish working in a busy environment and will have strong project management skills and be capable of training and motivating a team. Must be versatile, industrious, innovative, with excellent forward planning skills.
Normal working hours are 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri however overtime may be expected throughout the year
If you are interested in applying of this position please send your CV to Jackie.email@example.com with your salary expectations and a paragraph about you and why you think you are the best person for the position.