Merchandise Admin Assistant / Allocator - Entry Level
If you are a highly analytical graduate with attention to detail, keen to start your career as an Merchandise Admin Assistant in a fun and friendly fashion environment! This is an entry level role with a highly successful brand.
- Creating and maintaining of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (data maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (product)
- Collating information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for wholesale and corporate orders (reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and Range Plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the design team to provide Visual Range Plans prior to market opening
- Highly analytical, with strong numerical skills and highly skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Internship experience preferred but not required
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
Apply for Merchandise Admin Assistant / Allocator - Entry Level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly