Head of Operations
- Work with the Board of Directors and other Heads to influence and prepare the strategic plan.
- Translate strategic goals into an operational plan.
- Take the lead on projects which relate to the operations of the business and generate ideas and implement how we can work more efficiently throughout the business.
- Provide leadership and direction to and work collaboratively with Customer Service Supervisors to ensure that both consumer and trade customer service is efficient, commercially competitive, and fabulous to deal with internally and externally.
- Provide leadership and direction to and work collaboratively with Warehouse Manager to ensure that stock is always at least 99% accurate and that delivery service providers are regularly reviewed for competitiveness and efficiency.
- Devise and implement a plan to ensure we continuously maximise the use of space, hours and people to cope with the business growth and seasonal demands.
- Ensure that our ever-changing customer needs are met at all times and that our service provision remains competitive.
- Work with the IT Manager in the development and execution of the IT strategy for the business.
- Oversee the procurement and management of contracts for the provision of IT infrastructure, systems and licences.
- Be the lead for Data Protection and freedom of information issues.
- Manage the operations budgets, forecasting all operations department needs and ensuring that budgets for those needs are adhered to at all times.
Proven experience as a Head of Operations or other relevant role with a willingness to handle day to day issues all the way up to the strategic planning.
- Highly experienced in a growing fast paced business.
- Experienced in project management to ensure that an assignment is carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Experience of reviewing the opportunity and threats of warehousing in different international markets so that stock can be sent direct from our suppliers to that market, presenting the opportunity to the board and then implementing if the board approves.
- Proven experience of working with key accounts from a wholesale, commission, concession and consignment models.
- Creative and innovative thinker and 'out of the box' problem solver.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Able to lead, manage and motivate a team.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest th
Apply for Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly