Handbag Designer - Trend Led High Street Retailer
Ladies Bag Designer up to £45k + bens
Iconic Retailer London
High fashion retailer is looking for a talented accessories designer to cover the bags area both formal and casual styles across multiple fabric bases.
- Working ahead of the season, you must have excellent trend prediction skills and be confident in your chosen palettes and key shapes.
- As a ladies bag designer you will be working closely with the buying, merch and technical teams, developing a strong product range and following the development through from concept to proto stage, constantly ensuring you are providing the right product that your customer wants.
- You must, be an excellent communicator and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Travel will be an integral part of the role along with managing your supply base and realising their capabilities.
- Material and hardware sourcing and development experience would be advantageous along with experience working across a variety of fabric bases and various trims to go with them.
- A directional bags based portfolio is key along with examples of hand drawn and CAD design work.
If you are interested please send your CV in a word doc to Sophie Cottrell - Senior Consultant
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Handbag Designer - Trend Led High Street Retailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly