Branded Buyer - Soft Accessories
We are looking for a Branded Buyer - Soft Accessories to join our client who is a well known and loved British retail brand based in Central London.
This role will be looking after the whole of the category across Soft Accessories, dealing with high-end global brands
Our client is a leader in their field, who are going through an exciting period of growth. It is an exciting time to join them in their Central London office.
As a Branded Buyer - Soft Accessories you will;
- Delivery of sales and profit, in line with the agreed buying strategy, maximising all in season opportunities.
- Buy to achieve an authoritative and creative offer; reflecting an optimum width, depth and balance of assortment, ensuring this matches the agreed strategic direction and budget.
- Select merchandise to meet the market demands, customer needs and the store images & buying plans.
- Develop local range strategies for individual stores and multi-channel to differentiate product and create local propositions in each local context.
- Responsible for researching and evaluating current and potential future suppliers for the business to create newness in concepts and to add freshness to the assortment.
- Collaborate with the Director of Buying to review ranges bought and edit assortments of product.
- Build strong supplier relationships to negotiate optimum terms. Develop partnerships with key suppliers to maximise commercial relationship.
Plus much more!
To be successful for this Branded Buyer - Soft Accessories role you will need;
- Proven track record in a Branded Buying role across Soft Accessories
- Brand building experience
- Good knowledge of trends and social influencers
- Proven experience in concession management
- Current/relevant product and market awareness
- Developed communication, influencing and relationship skills.
- Strong negotiating and contracting skills.
- Innovative and uses initiative
- Able to make logical decisions under pressure
Very competitive - salary banding is open to entry level Buyer and established buyer