Import Merchandiser - Ladies Fashion
7 days left
- Job Type
Ensure the smooth of progression of styles through the sampling & bulk critical paths.
Ensure orders which appear on customer electronic system are checked to confirm that they have been raised correctly in reference particularly to style, quantity/size breakdown, price and delivery date.
As a business they have their own young branded ladies wear product and also supply to a number of high street chains. They have their own in-house design team that design products across woven's, jersey and denim ladies product. They supply to the likes of New Look, Missguided, Pretty Little thing etc.
About the role
- Attend customer meetings, when required and collect the details of their requirements to develop the business and relationship with the customer.
- Ensure the smooth of progression of styles through the sampling & bulk critical paths.
- Ensure orders which appear on customer electronic system are checked to confirm that they have been raised correctly in reference particularly to style, quantity/size breakdown, price and delivery date.
- Accountable for the accuracy of delivery information held within customer systems & critical paths.
- Gain an in depth understanding of the product, when possible attend fit meetings, review QC figures
- Responsible for the on time delivery of samples and to ensure samples are made to correct design brief, correct fit, quality, wash and construction.
- Liaise with factories and suppliers on a daily basis.
- Build strong relationship with office colleagues, carrying out weekly critical path meetings to ensure smooth running of customer account.
- Gain understanding of the styles within the range, supplier's strengths & sample critical path lead-times & to use this knowledge to constantly review way point deadlines & proactively solve any obstacles to the on time delivery of samples.
- Liaise with retail buyers, range, timescales etc.
- 2 years plus experience as an import merchandiser.
- Desirable experience working in a ladies wear clothing company.
- Desirable, fashion degree.
- Strong excel and computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
This role is paying between £19,000k and £24,000k dependent on experience.
The hours of work are 9-5.30 Monday to Friday.