Luxury Sales Consultants - Super luxury brand - £22k-£24k basic
Client Advisor, Iconic French Fashion House
I am seeking a number of retail sales specialists for one of the World's most Luxurious brands. This brand have been established for over 150 years and create a wide range of Luxury products which have cultivated a strong following. They are well known for their classic designs as well as their super contemporary and fashion forward RTW and seasonal Accessories collections.
My client are looking for energetic, entrepreneurial individuals with strong experience within premium retail to join their boutiques and department stores over various London Locations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have over 2 years' experience within a premium brand
- Have expert understanding of their product area
- Come from a fashion retail background and have a passion for luxury retail
- A strong understanding of customer service
- Extremely well presented
- Be able to drive business needs and is eager to learn
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Representing the brand to full expectations
- Achieving individual and team KPI's and targets
- Working closely with team members to maximise sales opportunities in store
- Provide styling/ outfit building to clients or accessory advice
- Ability to developing long lasting relationships with clients
- Cross selling with other product categories
In return you will receive:
- A generous salary of up to £24,000
- Enticing Commission Structure and benefits
- The opportunity to represent a leading luxury brand
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your CV immediately. An assessment center will be held with the brand on the 26th September. All candidates will need to have been met and interviewed ahead of this by the Elite team.
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.