Head of Buying - Fashion
My client is currently looking for a Head of Buying - Fashion to run their fashion team in a fast paced, dynamic role where you'll be responsible for creating and promoting a range of product for each season, in order to achieve sales, stock and margin targets for the relevant department.
My client is a well-known fashion retailer based in Bristol.
They are currently one of the market leaders within their field, they offer a fantastic work life balance. A great opportunity to grow your career and a fantastic head office culture.
As Head of Buying - Fashion you will be responsible for
* The whole buying and commercial function within the business
* Developing long term commercial strategy as a whole, and also category specific alongside category leads
* Managing a large and successful buying team
* Leading and developing talent and adapting style dependent on development needs and personality types
* Creating a culture which is entrepreneurial, positive, forward thinking and solutions focused and a fun place to work
* Working with Senior leadership team to further enhance business performance
The successful Head of Buying - Fashion will
* Be a very well versed commercial leader, having run large retail buying functions on multiple occasions
* Have a track record of developing and delivering commercial strategy
* Be able to work on a long term proactive basis but also a short term reactive basis
* Have experience of full P&L responsibility across multiple categories.
* Have bought multiple categories throughout their career prior to moving into a more strategic role
* Be a true leader and people developer who can adapt their style to benefit the individual ultimately benefiting the business
* Be able to commute to the South West
A highly competitive salary - Above average for the area
You will also receive a full 360 induction to the business with exposure to Senior Leaders across the business from day one. You'll have access to their extensive development opportunities to support your growth along with our excellent benefits package.