Junior Web Designer
I am currently looking for a Junior Web Designer to join an award winning home interiors company based in Lancashire. With a commitment to contemporary, leading edge design they are seen as a globally recognised brand. With an ambition to continue to excite the home improvement market they are now looking to bring an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Web Designer to join their growing eCommerce function.
As Junior Web Designer you will have the following responsibilities;
- Building weekly promotional content, updating web content via our CMS and creating web concepts that align with our key marketing campaigns.
- Producing content for email marketing campaigns using HTML.
- Ensure that web pages are coded to W3C standards so they are fully responsive for all devices and platforms the viewer uses.
- The need to test websites at different stages of design, on a variety of different devices is an important aspect of the job.
- Designing web page layouts and templates within our existing eCommerce platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) in line with our weekly Trading plan
- Work with our Web Designer / Front End Developer on wider UX design projects when required
- Work with the wider eCommerce team, Digital Marketing, Trading, Operations and Marketplaces to ensure all design requirements are met
- Campaign creative - Designing a campaign and building it through to a live project
- Prioritising briefs and working to strict deadlines as part of a fast moving campaign orientated marketing team
- eCommerce experience is desirable
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is essential
- Experience in HTML and CSS (Handcoded)
- Responsive Web / Email design experience
- Strong typography, colour theory and layout/composition skills with a great eye for detail
- Creative thinker eager to generate new ideas
- A portfolio with examples of work is also essential